Home > Industries > Financial Services
The combined markets of insurance, banking and financial services create a complex landscape of federal and state compliance challenges. Sarbanes-Oxley compliance sets forth stringent document and record keeping requirements. The ever changing needs of acquiring and retaining personnel in this industry’s turbulent economic landscape requires a learning plan that covers compliance, employee on-boarding, continuing education and succession planning.
In order to remain competitive, financial services organizations must continue to avoid non-compliance risks and control the costs of delivering effective compliance and employee training while minimizing workforce turnover and attrition. Cobent’s learning management and compliance training solutions assists financial services organization by delivering:
- Record keeping and document management capabilities based on the most stringent electronic audit trail standards
- Reduction in non-compliance risks by centralizing compliance training, reporting and measurement
- Advanced testing and assessment engine to manage competencies and proficiencies
- Security validated audit trails for policy, SOP documents and training events
- Create, deliver and validate the completion of employee on-boarding training, continuing education and succession plans
To learn more, contact us by calling +44 (0) 1932 268 349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest news RSS
What people have to say