Home > Industries > Safety & Compliance
Employee Safety Training & Compliance
Employee safety training is a top priority in discussions among compliance and risk management experts in any industry sector today. According to the Department of Labor and OSHA, employers pay an estimated $1 billion per week towards workers’ compensation costs due to workplace injuries and illnesses. Developing a comprehensive safety and health program, training employees and keeping accurate records are not only paramount to protecting people, but also compliance requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Employers in the construction, healthcare and General Industry (all others) each have distinct safety training and compliance requirements ranging from standards on hazardous communications, emergency action plans, fire and electrical safety, ergonomics, first aid, and much more. Traditional safety compliance software solutions provide sufficient incident reporting capabilities, however lack the needed ability to manage training, forms and documents across a full continuum (formal, informal, online, classroom, OJT, blended). Cobent's solutions not only help you create, deliver and manage customized safety training, forms and documents, but also help defend and validate this information via auditable workflows and e-signatures.
- Author, schedule, deliver and track safety and compliance training
- Develop, distribute and validate comprehension of written safety plans
- Validate training with e-signatures and audit trails
- Automate initial training and re-certification of competent persons
- Centralize Material Safety Data Sheets and OSHA forms (300A, 301, etc)
- Build safety audit checklist forms and workflows, track compliance
- Manage and track Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) inventory
To learn more, contact us by calling +44 (0) 1932 268 349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest news RSS
What people have to say